The administrator of personal data voluntarily provided by Users is Happy HopFields Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Tomasza Zana 11A, 20-601 Lublin, entered into the commercial register of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000765638, NIP 7123379549, REGON 382297662, share capital PLN 100,000.00, represented by the company’s Management Board. Personal data collected by the Website Administrator are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of U. No. 144, item 1204). In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the data provided by Users is properly secured: it does not transfer it, sell it, or lend it to any institution (except for the express consent of the User or at the request of authorized state authorities, i.e. law enforcement agencies, courts, etc. in the case of ongoing proceedings). Every person allowed by Happy HopFields Spółka Akcyjna to process personal data has been obliged to observe secrecy. In addition, the Administrator uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to properly secure the Users’ personal data processed by him. The addressees of the Services available on the website (in particular, the possibility of placing an Order) are not persons under 18 years of age. The personal data administrator does not provide for the deliberate collection of data on persons under 18 years of age.
THE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the refusal to conclude this contract. The data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement are also indicated each time on the website of the online store. The basis for the processing of the Customer’s personal data is the need to perform the contract to which the Customer is a party or to take action at his request before its conclusion. By making purchases in the store, the Customer agrees to the collection and processing by the Administrator of the personal data provided in the form within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2014.1182, consolidated text) solely for the purpose of processing orders.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ data is collected by the Administrator of personal data in order to:
- in order to save and order, as well as to perform the sales contract concluded outside the entrepreneur’s premises (delivery of purchased Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when ordering the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details;
- in order to save and perform the brokerage agreement (delivery of purchased Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when ordering the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details;
- Personal data is used to implement sales contracts, and therefore may be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer, including suppliers cooperating with the seller in the form of dropshipping.
- in order to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and to answer customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data on the order of the Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and request;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services as well as our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process the personal data provided by you when creating the Account and its update, data on your activity on the Website, including orders that are registered and stored for via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks on the Website, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Website and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist of displaying our messages on websites other than the Website. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation in a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. The data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
- in order to statistics on the use of individual functionalities available on the Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure the IT security of the Website, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages on the Website, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when ordering Goods or setting up an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Website.
TIME OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent granted;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to the services provided by the Website – these data will not be used for marketing purposes. Data regarding orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery. We store data on customers who are not logged in for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on devices or until they are deleted on the customer’s device by the customer. Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content may be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the Website’s sales opportunities. The personal data administrator, without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receiving the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with your request. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
COOKIES AND PERFORMANCE DATA
While browsing the website pages, “cookies” are used. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Website pages.
- These files allow you to identify the software used by you and customize the Website individually to your needs.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
- The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into your devices through cookies.
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third party cookies for the following purposes:
To learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about the way you navigate the web or the time you use the website may be stored. To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. You can change these settings so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or inform about their every posting on your device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
Information on changing cookie settings in individual browsers is available on the following pages:
- Chrome> http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox> http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera> http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari> http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android> http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry> http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari)> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone> http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR DELETION
- You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator whether your personal data is being processed (the right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR).
– obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of these data data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
– obtain a copy of your personal data.
– If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data. You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
– If you want to rectify or supplement your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
– If you have registered on the Website, you can correct and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Website.
2. You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten “(Article 17 of the GDPR) when:
– Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– you have withdrawn your specific consent to the extent to which personal data was processed based on your consent;
– Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
– you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
– you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party.
– Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to establish, assert or defend claims about which you will be informed / informed.
– If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data The right to submit a request to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR) when:
– you question the correctness of your personal data – the administrator of personal data will limit the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data;
– when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
– Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
– when you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
– If you want to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, including profiling.The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR), in connection with:
– processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
– processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
– If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send them to another personal data administrator (the right to request the transfer of personal data, Article 20 of the GDPR).
– You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator send your personal data directly to another administrator (if technically possible).
– If you want to transfer your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
– The right to withdraw consent
– You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
– Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
– If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).